• Transportation to & from SPCA scheduled events (minimum of 2 per month)
• Socialization (family & pet interaction, leash walks)
• Potty training, correcting behavior, etc.
Why Foster? Fostering is a wonderful experience for you and your family - you can feel good knowing you have helped save an animal’s life. Even better, you’ve created space in the shelter.
• Dogs/cats that require more socialization than available at the shelter
• Older or senior pets that will be more comfortable in a home environment
• Pets injured or recovering from surgery
• Neglected or abused pets that need tender loving care
• Pets suffering from “shelter stress” in need of a calming home environment
• Pets with colds or special medical needs
• Abandoned mothers with litters
FOSTERING is an option following our Volunteer Orientation. After completion of the mandatory shelter training, if you think you may be able to offer a temporary refuge for a rescued animal, please give us a call today at 269-344-1474 or email us.
For DOGS, email the foster team at firstname.lastname@example.org